Villa Rumi features four bedrooms and sleeps eight. The villa is fully staffed with a housekeeper/maid, cook, gardener, pool service and 2 security guards.
The villa’s three pavilions overlook a lush, tropical garden which includes a 12m x 5m pool, tiled with unpolished green/blue Bali stone reflecting the natural tones of the cream palimanan stone and white pebble surrounds. A traditional “bale” is nestled by the pool, providing a shady, open-sided area for relaxation.
Villa Rumi’s spacious open-living/dining pavilion is well situated to catch the cool cross breezes that are a feature of the area. The earthy, natural tones of the décor foster the sensation of peace and serenity.
- 4 bedrooms; 3 oversize king beds and either king or 2 oversize single beds
- Private swimming pool
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in 4 bedrooms and living spaces
- En-suites to all bedrooms
- Cable television / DVD
- Internet access – WiFi
- iPod Docking Station
- Landscaped tropical garden
- Safe in main bedroom
- Generator back up in case local electricity supply is interrupted
- The first 19 litre bottle of water is included, after which guests supply their own drinking water
- The first full gas bottle (for shower hot water) is supplied for each bedroom and the kitchen. If the gas runs out after that, it is the guests’ responsibility to pay for any further gas bottles.