FINNS SUnday ROAST
Sunday Roast time (11AM -9PM)
Relish the ultimate Sunday tradition at FINNS Recreation Club with our famous Sunday Roast. Indulge in a mouth-watering roast beef or succulent roast chicken, and delicious pork or our healthy vegan option served with all the trimmings including rich gravy, crispy roast potatoes, and a selection of seasonal vegetables.
Our FINNS Sunday Roast is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a delicious meal with family and friends, while the kids participate in a variety of activities such as kids movies, target games, zorbs, tug of war, face painting, slip and slide, football, and more!
Sunday Roast Family Fun Day at FINNS Recreation Club. A weekly event to bring family and friends together for a traditional Sunday roast and a variety of fun activities.
Prices are subject to 10% government tax & 7 % service charge
Child package applies to 12 years old and below
What is FINNS Sunday Roast?
FINNS Sunday Roast is a traditional British dish that is served on Sundays. It typically consists of roast meat, Yorkshire pudding, vegetables, and gravy.
What types of meat are used in FINNS Sunday Roast?
The type of meat we provide for FINNS Sunday Roast is beef, pork, chicken and vegan.
What sides are served with FINNS Sunday Roast?
Our roasts are all served with Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower cheese gratin, roasted potatoes w rosemary and garlic, baby carrot, green peas, string beans, marinated beetroot & black pepper gravy.
Do you have a vegan option on the FINNS Sunday Roast menu?
Yes, we offer vegan Sunday Roast options. Our vegan Sunday Roast includes a “Green Rebel” Beefless Steak, served with cauliflower nuggets instead of gratin.
What types of activities can children do during FINNS Sunday Roast?
Activities that children we will have during a Sunday Roast include kid movies, target games, zorbs, tug of war, face painting, slip & slide, bouncy castle and soccer.
Are there any discounts available?
Yes, if you are a FINNS Bali member there are discounts available on food and beverages.
Do you have any other products besides FINNS Sunday Roast?
Yes, we have other products besides Sunday Roast, such as a Sunday Roast and Splash Water Park ticket.
What is included with FINNS Sunday Roast and Splash water park ticket?
A Sunday Roast and Splash Water Park ticket includes access to all the rides, slides and attractions at the waterpark. It also includes a Sunday Roast meal which includes roast meat, Yorkshire pudding, vegetables, and gravy.
- FINNS Bali members discount applies.
Sunday Roast + Splash Water Park
- Guests are allowed to have their Sunday Roast at the Splash Water Park dining areas from 11 AM to 5 PM, and at the bistro.c restaurant areas from 11 AM to 9 PM.
- In bistro.c, wearing swimwear or bringing wet towels is not allowed.
- One day entry to Splash Water Park and one Single Bed per adult (with no minimum spend, walk-in only and subject to availability), is included in the ticket.
- Towels and lockers are available for rent at Splash Water Park.
- The Splash Water Park waiver must be signed upon arrival. Personal accident insurance is the responsibility of the guest. A one-day insurance policy is available for purchase at reception.
- The Sunday Roast meal must be consumed on the same day of Splash Water Park entry.