Fitness CentreFinns Fitness Day PassesPersonal & Small Group TrainingGroup Fitness TimetableTrainers
- (60 Minutes) Focus on correct alignment with this Pilates-based class which involves physiotherapy and rehabilitation movements. Stretch your stiff neck and/or shoulder muscles and relief pain in your lower back, glutes and other common problematic areas. The class consists of stretching, strengthening and re-learning the way of using different muscles in everyday life by building new synaptic connections.
- (45 Minutes) Focus on stretching with correct posture while using different tools like TRX, yoga blocks, overballs, dynabands, bars and even tennis balls for myofascial relaxation and massage of stiff points in your body, followed by techniques for breathing and calming the mind.
- (60 Minutes)
The best full body workout available. Fast results are achieved through the Rep Effect – light weights but almost one thousand repetitions in one hour that shape and tone every muscle group. You will get the body you want faster and enjoy the journey with great music and innovative moves.
- (45 Minutes or 60 Minutes) Get ready for the ride of your life. CYCLE is the way to get fit fast, where you control the workout. Simulating a variety of different cycling rides, CYCLE is a non impact way to improve cardiovascular capacity and to shred body fat. Set to uplifting music, CYCLE is a great workout for any level of fitness.
- (60 Minutes) The first part of this class focuses on abdominals, back and posture for 30 mins. The second half of the class focuses on legs, butt and hamstrings. The whole class will provide you with a great effective and fun workout on those areas that we find hard to target.
- (60 Minutes) Through a range of coordinated moves and using the principles of gravity and leverage, TRX incorporates hundreds of exercises that have revolutionized bodyweight training. The intensity of the workout is determined by the individual – subtle movements can make sessions as hard as desired, so everyone can join!
- (90 Minutes) Yoga connects the mind, body and soul through a series of traditional poses which improve alignment, flexibility and strength. Your instructor will help you explore a range of yoga movements that will cultivate greater awareness of your body’s capabilities and relax and ease your mind.
- (60 Minutes) Choose your intensity by selecting the adjustable height of your Step and get ready to burn calories and shape your lower body. Rhythmic-Aerobic movements are combined with powerful and energetic music to challenge mind and body together.
- (60 Minutes) If you’ve never done Zumba before, it is a progressive and entertaining workout based around dancing. Suitable for all levels of experience and fitness. You’ll have so much fun you won’t even realize you’re doing a workout!
- (60 Minutes) Get ready to do a series of movements that will stabilize and strengthen your core. You’ll get stronger, more sculpted muscles and gain flexibility. You may also have better posture and a better sense of well-being.
- (60 Minutes) Unleash your inner warrior with this Martial Arts based fitness training which will make you sweat from head to toe and help release tension. Cardio Combat is a high-energy workout that increases cardio fitness levels through an aerobic routine inspired by Taekwondo, Kung Fu and Karate.
*Does not require additional equipment.
- (45 Minutes)
The perfect class for core strength and definition. Your core is more than just your abs, this class is essential for anyone who wants a healthy back, strong chest and a tighter tummy. Great when combined with Body Pump.
- (60 Minutes) Burn more calories than ever with fun step-by-step safe trick progressions! Tones all muscles, especially the core, and increases confidence and coordination. All levels welcome!
FINNS RECREATION CLUB
Jalan Raya Pantai Berawa
Ph: +62 (361) 848 3939
+62 (361) 474 1015
+62 819 9993 0107