Types of Personal Data
We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Name, last name, and other identifying information.
We may record your name, title, date of birth, and your nationality.
- Your contact details and personal account or registration details.
Your contact details including your email, telephone number (home, mobile, and/or business), home and/or office address, company name.
- Information about your reservations, bookings, and purchases.
When you make a reservation with us, we collect and process your information, including details about your booking, prices, and date of your reservation or booking. In addition, we also collect and process information relating to your purchases.
- Information about your payment.
When you have purchased tickets or other products we offer, payment is processed through a third party secure online payment gateway. FINNS Bali does not collect credit card details.
- Information regarding your travel.
When you book with us, we process information related to your booking, such as your ticket, order confirmation, check-in (when you arrive) and special request (if any). At your request, we may also record any detail information such as medical condition to meet your medical needs or dietary requests you have or any additional assistance you require to help us serve you better.
- Your FINNS Bali membership
When you join our membership program, we collect your information, for instance name, nationality, date of birth, email and phone number. We also process your membership number, rewards and benefits, type and level of membership, check-in history, complaints, requests, and other information related to your membership.
- Our communication with you.
When you send us an email, telephone, or other communication, or through our social media, we may register your communication with us. When you contact us, our customer service will register your questions, complaints, needs, or other purpose in our database. We may also collect information you choose to share with us, for instance, when you fill out our customer survey, fill out suggestion or complaint form, or submit for a contest held by us. Should these contests be in conjunction with other partners, these partners will also have access to registration data.
- Use of our website, social media accounts, and other digital media.
When you visit our website or social media accounts, we may collect information such as IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, web-browsing behavior, device ID (for mobile apps only), and app use.
Collection of Information
- FINNS Bali may collect your personal data in various ways, for instance when you make a booking, use our website, register for membership, purchase our products through one of our retail stores/ticketing office/travel agency/partner websites, communicate with us via social media, reservations center, and other indirect channels.
- We may receive information about you from our group (FINNS Bali Group), partners, service providers, third parties contracted with us, or public authorities who are legally entitled to disclose that information.
Use of Your Information
By accessing our website via any means, book a flight through our website, our offline channel, including travel agency and other indirect channels, you agree that your personal information may be collected, stored, used and shared by us and our partners, third parties we work with, or other institutions that are legally entitled to inquire with us regarding legal matters, for any of the following purposes:
- to comply with legal interest and regulatory compliance requirements applicable within and outside the territory of Indonesia to FINNS Bali;
- to provide our services to you during your time with us.
- to identify you in relation to emergencies purposes
- to announce and notify you in connection to your booking with us;
- to enhance our promotional or marketing at FINNS Bali or with other parties contracted with us;
- to store your personal data for a period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- to facilitate our membership program;
- to make a profile for consumer behavior.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
- Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
- However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your information).
- Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your bookings with us
- To provide your booking arrangement with us, we may disclose your personal data with our group (FINNS Bali) and other companies involved. When you purchase our services through travel agent or other third party, we also disclose your personal data.
- To support services we associated with your booking.
- We cooperate with third parties to provide our services, such as IT support provider, social network provider, marketing agencies, bank, our insurance provider, hotels. All such third parties will be required to adequately protect your personal data and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
- To support our membership program
- We disclose your personal data to our group (FINNS Bali), bank, and our affiliated partners, when you use your membership to purchase products or services within our group or partners.
- To comply with legal obligation
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or ordered by authorized institutions, or in order to enforce or apply our policies and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of any criminal offenses.
- To enhance our marketing purposes
- We may disclose your personal data within our group or third parties contracted with us for direct marketing purposes.
These parties’ use of your personal data may be subject to their own privacy policies and which we suggest you familiarise yourself with in the relevant circumstances set out above.
Data Retention and Security Measure
- FINNS Bali will make our best effort to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use by providing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access to and be entitled to update and amend your personal data for our membership program.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Customer Rights-Data Protection”.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. However, if you withdraw your consent, please be informed that it may have implication to our service provided to you.
- You are welcome to exercise any other rights under applicable data protection law and regulations by emailing us to email@example.com with subject “Customer Rights”.
International Data Transfer
FINNS Bali may transfer your personal data to countries other than your country of residence. We take this measure in order to fullfill your booking arrangements or because our group companies, partners, or service providers have operations in countries across the world. Where necessary, FINNS Bali will endeavor adequate protection to comply with the requirements or international data transfer under applicable data protection laws.
Contacting FINNS Bali
PT. Bali Mitra International
Jl. Pantai Berawa, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara