From IDR 3,737,500 per night
Villa Jepun features three bedrooms, sleeps six, has a private pool and includes housekeeping.
The villa overlooks a lush, tropical garden which includes a 6m x 4m pool, tiled with unpolished green/blue Bali stone reflecting the natural tones of the cream palimanan stone and white pebble surrounds.
Villa Jepun has a spacious open-living/dining area and is well situated to catch the cool breezes that are a feature of the area. The earthy, natural tones of the décor foster the sensation of peace and serenity.
The villa is staffed with a housekeeper/maid, gardener, pool service and security guards
- 3 bedrooms; oversize king beds in upstairs bedroom and either king or 2 oversize single beds in 2 downstairs bedrooms or combination
- Private swimming pool
- Modern kitchen facilities
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all living spaces
- En-suites to all bedrooms
- Cable television / DVD
- Internet access – WiFi
- iPod Docking Station
- Landscaped tropical garden
- Safe in main bedroom
- Generator back up in case local electricity supply is interrupted
The first 19 litre bottle of water is included, after which guests supply their own drinking water